Canada Goose x Yuki Matsuda Snorkel Bomber
Оригинал, новый, с бирками
2011-2012 гг. коллекция
Петербург, 55,000 руб.
This exclusive collaboration with Japanese designer Yuki Mastsuda is his second series for Canada Goose and consists of that classic heritage style that Canada Goose embraces while taking the brand from functional in fashionable.
Originally from Japan and now residing in California, Yuki Mastsuda is the owner of Meg Company and the creative force behind “Grizzly Down” and “Monitaly”. In addition, Yuki is best known for the creation of the “Yucatan” footwear. Hypebeast in January 2010 noted that the “Yucatan” brand is known for the “reproduction of classic styles and an unwavering penchant for high-quality materials and construction…” And Yuki’s 2011 collaboration with Canada Goose is no exception.
- coyote-fur ruff on the hood
- heavy-duty aluminum zippers
- sheared beaver-fur chin guard
- nickel-color snaps atop a leather trim
- fleece-lined chest pockets
- leather trim accents
- two interior aluminum-zippered security pockets
- Pendleton wool/tweed mix
- 625-fill rated white duck down.